10. THIS GLORIOUS WEATHER. It has been over 40 degrees and sunny on two consecutive days. Cue the bikini! Just kidding, but I did wear a cocktail dress last night without freezing.
9. Dario Marianelli's score for Anna Karenina. I enjoyed the movie, and it was nice to see Keira Knightley playing a somewhat different character from the ones she typically portrays.
8. This Twitter account. Because there is nothing cuter than an animal dressed up like a person.
7. Cranking out 5K words on FOTL in a single sitting. Yeehaw!
6. The Lunar New Year (which is more accurate to say than "Chinese New Year" because many other countries celebrate it besides China). It is the Year of the Horse, and from what I've read, there's supposedly an exciting year ahead of us!
5. An upcoming girls' spa weekend, during which I will be getting my first-ever massage! With hot stone therapy (still need to Google that).
4. Food boards on Pinterest. *wipes drool off keyboard* Seriously, look at this. And this. And this.
3. The Puppy Bowl, because that's what this weekend is all about, right?
2. One of my readers for ELEGY composed music inspired by the book (!!!) and I am begging her to let me share it with everyone, because it is freaking amazing. Like Tchaikovsky and Hans Zimmer got together over a couple of beers and wrote a brilliant symphony with electronic synth.
1. And last but not least, WRITING CONFERENCES! At least one is in the works right now (the SCBWI), and I would like to go to at least two more, although they are very pricy. But... author talks! Live pitch sessions! Book signings! And best of all, meeting writing friends in person!
P.S. I am so sorry that I've been lax in responding to and returning blog comments, but rest assured, I have read them all and I'll be catching up this month. :)